I am happy to be back in Texas, I have spent the past 20 years in Colorado working at a Freightliner dealer. My family and I moved back to Texas to be closer to family and embrace the many opportunities this great state has to offer. I started my business to give customers a more personalized experience in maintaining their vehicles and equipment. A lot of times working with dealers you as a customer are not given the attention that is needed to feel like you are getting what you are paying for.
I started my career as an entry level technician. I soon elevated my skills to become an A+ technician through instructor and on-line training and continue to pursue the latest in industry knowledge. Working for a Freightliner dealer has allowed me to stay on top of strict standards and many other evolving areas within the diesel industry.
My goal is to provide the customer with dealer quality diagnostics and repair with the latest in technology and training, reduce customer down-time by providing accurate diagnostics, cost effective options, and reliable repairs. Understanding the many systems that are installed on equipment is paramount in performing a proper diagnosis and repair.
- Cummins Engine Certified – ISB, ISC, ISL, ISM, ISX
- Allison Transmission Certified – 1K-4K
- Eaton Transmission Certified – Procision, Gen II and Gen III Automated Products
- Mercedes Engine Certified – 900 and 4000
- Detroit Diesel Certified – 60 series, DD5, DD8, DD13, DD15, DD16
- Freightliner Certified – M2, Western Star, Cascadia, Electronic, Electrical, HVAC, Meritor Brakes and Axle, FCCC
- ASE Master Certified – Heavy and Medium Duty Trucks